Ag Land Sales
- The primary duty of the Assessor is to assess all real property within the Assessor's jurisdiction exept that which is otherwise provided by law. This would include Residential, Multi-Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural classes of property.
Dates To Remember:
- January 1: Effective date of current assessment
- April 2 - April 30: Protest of assessment filing period
- May - Adjournment: Board of Review meets each year
- July 1: Signup deadline Homestead and Military tax credits
- October 9 - October 30: Protest filing period if IDR Equalization has been issued